Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What Breed of Dog Are You?

For a laugh I had a go at a test "What Breed of Dog Are You? ". Here are my results:-
Woof woof! You're a Scott!

No bones about it, you're an adventurous
Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong. But we know you're just ambitious and motivated. (Being misinterpreted is such a trial, isn't it?) Besides, your can-do attitude serves you well when facing challenges at work or in your personal life. No job is too big, and absolutely no obstacle is going to stand in your way. You're always ready, willing, and able to rise to the challenge. A loyal, caring friend, you choose your pals very carefully, then stick by them through thick and thin. Woof!

I have to admit being a bit surprised. I thought I'd be a dog that's a bit more laid-back like, say, a labrador. What Breed of Dog are you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without taking the trouble of answering the questions in a quiz, I can tell you what type of dog I am: feline! (We expect to have our own way!) *giggling* Cop Car

Adele said...

CopCar, I have to agree withyou. I always feel far more a feline than a dog. Dogs serve humans, cats expect to be served.

Anonymous said...

Well, you'd think *I* would have come up with that line.....instead, I took the test. This is me: No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof! Buffy

Adele said...

Buffy, well having read your blog it strikes me that the Bernese Mountain dog has similar qualities to you. A beautiful dog too (not that I am saying you look like a dog ~ grin).