Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I am still awaiting another password from the new ISP. I telephoned them on Friday and was told that it was in the post. Now this to me sounded suspiciously like an adaptation of one of the Three Great Lies that are omnipresent in modern society but I'm willing to wait a couple more days before I moan at them again. {The three great lies are universally known, of course, as "No, you don't look fat in that"; "Yes, I will respect you in the morning"; and "The cheque is in the post".}

Other than that we've had a quiet time, mainly because we have a bout of "Man Flu" in the house and the Husband has been suffering....... vocally.......extensively.

Generally, though, life is uneventful.... oh, except for the fact that the vacuum cleaner burst into flames this morning. You don't have that everyday, thank goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm tapping my foot for you...waiting...waiting for your new password.
Cop Car

Anonymous said...

Wow! My leg was getting tired from all of that foot tapping. Thank goodness, I may stop, now.
CC