Friday, February 23, 2007

Well, the Husband and I now have a new personal e-mail address. Finally. I hope I have written to all our friends and family with it but if I've missed sending it to someone just add a comment below.

It's quite incredible just how many places on the web that I need to access to change my e-mail address.

UPDATE: 24th February
Once I had sent out to friends and family my new e-mail address I began to receive replies (thank you everybody). One was from my cousin who actually works for British Telecom (BT). He has just moved house to start a new job within BT. It took BT three weeks to sort out his Broadband access even though he was staying with the same ISP. So I suppose I am lucky I am back online so (relatively) quickly.

Still, at least CopCar can stop tapping her feet now (grin).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got your new address. Thanks!
Cop Car

Anonymous said...

Tapping my foot turned out to be a good thing. It built up the muscles for all of my walking in Chicago. Stop by for the whole story. Hugs--CC