Thursday, May 31, 2007



A pity it's a hamster in the picture. Visualise a chipmunk getting ready to face Edward Scissorhands, Buffy's puss who is making sterling attempts to beat the hunting record of Nimrod, the Mighty Hunter. Full story here.

I haven't been around much. I spent the bank holiday weekend and the days following feeling uncomfortable and brain dead. I went to the dentist yesterday who told me that it wasn't an abscess, as I had feared, but s...., the infection you get in the tubes in your head. My brain isn't working at the moment and I've forgotten the word. Still I'm on antibiotics and I hope that soon everything will be back to normal and I'll be able to think straight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(whispering...) sinusitis....

That's just an adorable picture. I hope that Edward the Mighty will give us a rest for a bit. I'm tired of sluicing off the sidewalk!

Just relax and let those antibiotics do their work. Elegante Mother is on them, too, and complains of feeling muzzy. What they are choosing to call "sinusitis" is really nasty stuff. I hope you're well, soon!

Buffy