Friday, June 17, 2005

Help!!!!

Is there anyone out there with enough knowledge of Blogger to sort out my problem? I became a member of the Women Bloggers webring this week. I don't know what I did but by adding the HTML for that to my template suddenly the sidebar is now below the posts and I can't find out how to sort it out. I sent an e-mail to Blogger Help and all I got was an e-mail saying check Blogger Help. Fat lot of good boys.

Not a good week for me computerwise, what with this and my ISP being offline for 24 hours. And now it is about to be the weekend with the return of the Husband (a real Luddite) and a visit to the in-laws on Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can offer are sympathies for your difficulties with Blogger. Hope someone who reads you knows how to fix it.
Cop Car

Union Patriot said...

That happens to me when I do the code on Firefox and view it with IE6.