Monday, May 02, 2005

And so I begin

After musing for ages about starting a blog I finally do it one too hot night when I can't sleep. I am doing this blog for my own pleasure and not to make huge political or sociological points. All comments posted here will be my own thoughts and opinions, not necessarily those of others. It's really a diary, I think.

The title of this comes from one of my main philosophies of life, that life is lived moment by moment. I think my musings on this started over knitting when my hairdresser Jo was saying nice things of the lace shawl I had made for the baby she is expecting. I said (and meant it) that I had made the shawl one knitted stitch at a time until it was done. Isn't that just how one lives one life - every moment or experience or thought or action is now and each follows on from the last.

No comments: